Flyttkartonger och inredning

Contact us before you move

We will sort out your power and heating when you move. Simply get in touch with us at least 30 days in advance.

Electricity contract

You can sign an electricity contract with any power company.  If you do not sign an electricity agreement when you move, you will automatically be given a designated contract, which is often more expensive than other types of contract. 

If you already have an electricity contract with Jämtkraft, you can choose to move it to your new address wherever you move in Sweden. 

Grid contract

Your contract with the grid company is linked to your address and the grid area in which you live. Inform your current grid company well in advance of your move and then contact your new grid company.

If you are a grid customer with Jämtkraft and are going to move, please report your move to us at least 30 days in advance.

District heating

If you are moving to a house with district heating, you do not need to do anything. However, you are welcome to contact us if you have questions about district heating or would like to book someone to come and explain your district heating unit to you.

If you are moving out of a house that has district heating, you must report this to us at least 14 days before you move. 

If you want to let someone else make your move request, you need to fill in a proxy and email it to or send it to:

Box 394
831 25 Östersund